About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a Scottish,married with 2 grown up children and 4 grandchildren.Field Service Manager with Scottish Gas. When I have the time my hobby is Photography.

Friday 27 February 2009

A Cup of Tea @ the Holiday Inn Express


Just returned from spending 3 nights @ the Holiday Inn Express Brimingham, the rooms are very nice etc and my work were footing the bill for BB@E meal excluding drinks. Seems fair enough, I'm not far enough up the managerial levels to have this concession. Having said this I was not prepared for the fuss that asking for a cup of tea with my dinner would cause. Shock,horror this jobsworth pulled out a file @ checked if I was entitled to this extravagance! Alas she was unable to confirm, and gave me one anyway. Later in the evening she took great pleasure informing me that tea was not included and in future would have to pay. What a PRAT, tea @ coffee factilitys are provided in the room so why the big deal.No doubt this PRAT will climb the promotion ladder, be the cause of the hotel chain going into bankruptcy and retire with a £690000 a year pension! And all because she gave me A Cup of Tea @ the Holiday Inn Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment