About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a Scottish,married with 2 grown up children and 4 grandchildren.Field Service Manager with Scottish Gas. When I have the time my hobby is Photography.

Monday 2 February 2009

Oh My God Its Snowing!!!


The UK ground to a halt today! Yes a very strange thing happened today Monday the 2nd of February 2009, it actually snowed. Airports closed, public transport cancelled, schools closed. Get a grip for God's sake, the local councils are warned well in advance so were is there stockpiled grit.Yes stockpiled in a silo were it stays! The TV and Radio do not help going on and on and on about this strange WINTER "phenonium". Well tomorrow it will rain and it will be all over for another year, London will reopen, GMTV will be hoping something newsworthy happens overnight and people will have to resort to the usual excuses to phone in sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment